2017 Fundraising Drive – Help Us Save the Delta
STCDA is a grassroots 501(c)3 non-profit based in Discovery Bay, experienced on the value of the South Delta waterways for Boating and Recreation and the harm the Delta Tunnels will cause.
Help us protect our waterways. Donate now! We need your support.
The California WaterFix/Tunnels Project will:
- Wipe out South Delta water ski/wakeboarding sloughs.
- Block Connection Slough and impact Middle River.
- Destroy the peaceful Mildred Island Anchorage.
- Make South Delta waterways salty, polluted, stagnant.
- Encourage invasive weeds and toxic blue-green algae.
One of the alternatives they considered would block big boats from going to/from Discovery Bay and the rest of the Delta – illegal!
Find Out More about the Delta
Why the Delta is in Crisis
The Threat to Salmon
The Delta Tunnels
Myths and Facts
STCDA is a non-profit 501(c)3 dedicated to maintaining a healthy Delta for fish, farmers, communities, and boating & recreation. Go to the Take Action Tab for more information about what you can do to save the Delta.